Monday, October 26, 2009

Magic Number 2

My Madison Grace is 22 months old today!  That means that in 2 months she will be 2 years old!!  I already have her practicing saying that she is 2 years old.  I ask her how old she is and she says two and tries to hold two fingers up but it's more like 3-4 fingers.  But it's the effort that counts.  Oh man!!!  The holiday season is coming up.  I'm getting stressed out for more reasons than one.  I've been feeling so...I'm not sure how to put it..."out of it" lately.  I don't know I feel like I have no routine and things are all out of wack lately.  I need to snap out of it and get me butte back in gear.  Certain contributing factors aren't helping these feelings that I have been having.  Hopefully everything will straighten out within these next few weeks.  Because when things get like this I tend to shut down and that isn't good.
Anyways, Maddie's excema is really, really bad again.  And it is spreading.  I know excema spreads but it has never spread like this before.  And she has had excema since she was a few months old.  I have tried everything and some of things I have tried work for a little bit and then the excema comes back full force again.  The skin on her legs especially is so inflamed and tough.  She scratches all the time and we are both sick and tired of this excema problem.  I took her to the pediatrician today and she gave me a prescription for a medicine that is for her itching.  I'm making an appointment tomorrow with an allergist so we can figure out what is the best way to treat her because this excema business is not pretty.
I can't wait for Halloween so I can take Maddie trick-or-treating and dress her up in her super cute costume.  I've been wanting to take her to the pumpkin patch.  Hopefully tomorrow!  So if all goes well I should have pictures up of the pumpkin patch soon!  But that is about it for now.

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! I wanted to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl! Im having a special for new customers, if you you enter IMNEW in the buyers note of your purchase of $15 or more (before shipping) You will get a free hair clip added to your order! Hope youll check it out! :)
www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
Thanks!