Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend Update

We've had a busy weekend. On Friday I had all the kids with me. So, I took them to the park like I usually do when I am watching all of them. My friend Christa met up with us...








We were at the park for almost 2 hours. When Maddie started getting tired she started crawling on the floor...




Maddie met another little girl named Madison. My Madison immediately started giving her hiigs and poking her in the face pointing out the little girl's eyes and nose. And then my child got excited and got in the other Madison's face, clenched her fists opened her mouth and shook... Something like the last picture in the post before this one...yes my kid has some odd tendencies. You should have seen the face of the little girl's mother after she did that!! I just laughed and said that she does that sometimes when she gets excited. *Sigh*



First time actually liking the slide...

Maddie and Sarah leaving the park...
Then we took the kids to Dairy Queen. I saw a girl I knew in high school working there. Our boyfriends were friends so we hung out a few times and we all went to prom together. Here are a few pictures from Dairy Queen...(my friend likes taking a lot of pictures)...



And here is Maddie all ready for bed after our day...

Watching iCarly....
And looking very sleepy...
Friday night I went out with my best friend, her boyfriend, his brother who was visiting and another friend of theirs. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing and we were out very, very late. I haven't stayed out all night like that since before I had Madison. Needless to say I was pretty tired Saturday.

Saturday afternoon my best friend Stephanie came over for a little bit. We were in my room talking about the night before and Madison was in there with us. I picked her up on my bed and said who is this? Is that Stephanie? She pointed and said "Dediney" We couldn't believe it! We both made a big deal about it and Maddie got a little embarrassed. Not only is Stephanie the first person she named that lives outside of our house, it's a hard name! Oh, and have I mentioned she says everyones name in the house EXCEPT Mama and Grandma. She says Grandpa, Josh, Jason and Sarah. My mom says its because we are always there for her so she doesn't need to say our names....hmmmm!! Yeah okay.

Today, I went to work and my name wasn't on the floor plan. So my manager told me I could just go home. My mom and the kids went to church and I met them at McDonalds afterwards. Then we went to my cousins house where a friend of our family and her one year old little boy were visiting. I should have brought my camera because they were cute together. Maddie again was trying to poke his face and she was trying to put her arms around him like she wanted to hold him or something. They were interested in each other for about 15 minutes and then they lost interest in each other.

Here are some pictures of Maddie watching the kids play outside today

She has a cute little dress on...


This week should be a little more relaxed than the last few weeks. The house is finally put together after the flood we had in our house and midterms and my huge project are over in school. Tomorrow I am taking Maddie to get her pictures taken at JCPenneys. Tuesday is her playgroup. And I work and have school the rest of the week.





1 comment:

Patrice said...

She is so cute!! Sounds like a fun weekend!