Friday, August 14, 2009

Some Randomness

Maddie doesn't feel very good. She has a very runny nose. She is cranky and I can tell she doesn't feel 100%. There might be a doctor's visit in the near future.



I took this picture with my cell phone just now. She was sitting on the couch watching TV.

Madison had speech therapy this morning. Her therapist is out of town this week so a different therapist came Tuesday afternoon and this morning. I kind of like her better than her permanent therapist. She has better toys and she seemed to keep Maddie engaged a lot better. She seems more organized also.

I don't know if I have mentioned this but Maddie knows all the parts of her face. She seems to be repeating what we say a little more I know she understands just about everything that we say. She still doesn't name objects like ball or baby. She doesn't put two words together yet either. She still squeals when she is hungry or thirsty instead of using her words.

As for me... I'm still keeping my self busy. I've picked my classes for this next semester in school I just have to get my financial aid straightened out. I really hope I don't end up having to pay anything out of pocket. I got a second tattoo on Monday. It's on my back towards my shoulder blade. It's the Chinese symbol for Grace since that is Maddie's middle name. In September we are taking another trip to Disney World with me dad and stepmom. That's about it for right now. Maddie is sleeping and I have to work on some schoolwork.

No comments: