Thursday, March 5, 2009

My First Post

I decided to start into blogging as a way to vent about things. And let my family know how me and Maddie are doing. Well she is 14 months now and the sweetest little girl you will ever meet with the BIGGEST personality you ever did see! She has quite a temper that we are trying to make sure it doesn't get any worse! She loves her family. She still isn't walking yet but we are hoping that she catches on soon!
As for me, I am working at Olive Garden part time as a server and going to school full time at a trade school. I'm going to get my associate's in Early Childhood Education adn then go on to USF to get my Bachelor's. I am currently single which is perfectly fine with me. Madison, school and work keep me plenty busy!
My computer got a virus so all the pictures on my computer got erased. But I'll be putting pictures up eventually when I have time to put them all on my computer again.

No comments: