Monday, June 15, 2009

Crazy

I had a mini anxiety attack (or whatever it was) earlier this evening. You know the kind of thing where you feel like the walls are closing in, the voice in your head sounds like it is screaming at you and the next person that looks at you has the potential to set you off on a yelling rampage. Yeah that kind of thing. It hasn't happened to me in a while. Maybe it happened because of the stress of the upcoming week or the fact that a house was a mess and my stepdad has been in one of his jerky (-nice way to put it) moods the past few days. Or maybe it was Maddie being extra clingy and cranky tonight, my 11 year old brother giving me horrendous attitude and the other two not listening to me. Or just maybe it could possibly be the fact that I might be jobless next week when I come back from visiting my family. Whatever it was it didn't last too long. I took 4 Ibuprofen, (I also had a pounding headache), put Maddie to bed, picked up the living room, swept and mopped the kitchen floor and studied for my final. Well now that I got that out of my system here are some pictures of Maddie playing outside...
It was really hot outside today


Sometimes I can't understand how a little girl so cute can be so highstrung. My daughter has a T E M P E R! She especially shows her temper towards my brothers and sister because she knows they will accomodate her, most of the time. No wonder she doesn't use her words, all she has to do is squeal and she gets her way. But she will get mad and stay mad. Like yesterday at the grocery store I let her snack on some teddy grahams while we were walking through the store. I had to take them away to pay for it and of course she screamed. But when I gave it back to her she continued to scream at the cashier. She was still mad about the situation!!! Apparently my one and a half year old holds grudges.
I have a lot more to write about but I'm tires and I have to wake up early so I am going to call it a night.

1 comment:

Bird Shit said...

you have so much going on, I know I would not be able to handle all of the things you have going on...Kudos to you!!! Madison looks so adorable w/ her hair in pigtails too!