Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Time

Today starts the full week of school summertime. So the kids are home all day which makes Maddie happy and content. She is walking more and more these days and she is getting faster. She loves to be outside she will walk on the sidewalk with a huge smile on her face. This morning my mom put pigtails in her hair. I think she looks older with her hair pulled back and that thought made me sad!! She is officially a toddler now and my baby is going to be losing her babyface soon. I think she is starting to look more like me also...




...She loves playing in the boys' room. It's a good thing she has never really been into putting everything in her mouth...

Here she is outside helping outside with the flowers...
...ignore my little brother Jason being himself in the background.
...she's not to sure about walking outside barefoot.



...uh-oh she got dirt on her

...now she wants to share the dirt with mommy


...she is so silly.

It's not exactly summertime for me though. I am still in school, in fact I have a presentation tomorrow and finals next week. But then I only have a week break before the next semester starts because that is how my school's schedule is. At least the week break is the week after my birthday...My 21st birthday that is!! Woo-hoo 10 more days!!! Anyways, Maddie's speech therapist is coming over for the first time tomorrow afternoon. She said over the phone that she'll be coming over twice a week instead of only once a week. I'm excited to see how that all goes.

1 comment:

Bird Shit said...

she looks so adorable with her hair in pigtails.
21...ah I remember those days LOL I will be turning 30 soon but still feel 21 at heart...and liver LOL