The Honest Scrap award is given by other bloggers who consider a blog’s content or design to be brilliant. The awardee must then post ten honest things about themselves and pass the award on to other bloggers who fit the bill – in other words, whose blog is brilliant.
So here are 10 honest things about meee...
1. I am a mommy to a beautiful, curly head, loving 1 1/2 year old little girl. No, this isn't the way I thought my life was going to be but I made certain decisions and I have found acceptance. Now I have my daughter and I never knew I could love someone so much.
2. I genuinly like school and structured work. Now at least. I didn't get very good grades in high school. Or in the little bit of college I had before I had Madison. But now that I have a specific career goal and determination I enjoy school and schoolwork.
3. .If you look up the definition of clean freak my name and picture will NOT be beside it in the dictionary. I may not be clean and tidy with my room and what not but I am organized. Trust me it makes sense. My clothes may be everywhere and I may need to vaccuum and dust but I have like things together in my drawers. I have a cabinet in the garage where I keep all my past school things from different classes in their own binders neatly organized, etc.
4. I'm a little OCD when it comes to weird things. For instance, I have these pens that I like to write with. I couldn't find them in the stores so I bought different ones and I didn't realize that they were gel not ball point. I don't mind writing with them I just hyperventilated a little bit at the thought of writing with a different type of pen because my notes for the class were already written in the other type of pen. It's the same thing with notebook paper. It has to be the same kind or I'll panic. Strange I know.
5. I have an obsession with always looking at the calendar. Either the one on the wall in our kitchen or the one on my phone. Please don't ask me why.
6. I hold some major grudges. It's something I need to work on.
7. I don't give much thought to how other people view me especially if they don't truly know me. I don't stress if someone thinks someting untrue about me. I know what the truth is so why should I make it my life mission to convince them. I'm not someone that feels the need to please everyone or someone that needs everyone to like me. If you like me thats great if you don't thats perfectly fine also.
8. I am the last person to judge. Because of my attitude of things that I mention in my last point and the fact that I tend to be a shy person at first and when I'm not comfortable around someone people make good and bad judgements about me without knowing who I am. I hate that so I try my very hardest not to judge anyone else.
9. Having a baby has turned me into an emotional wreck. Okay, I was exaggerating. I'm not an emotional wreck but before I had Madison I didn't cry that much. And I made a point to never cry in front of people. But I've gone soft since I've had Maddie and I cry and get emotional easier now (even in public).
10. I tell everyone I'm never getting married. Obviously that statement stems from my own issues and the experiences of the disasterous relationships that I have had. I also used to tell everyone I was never going to have kids and I have one. So, there you go. I guess I could get married...maybe...
Wow, that was easier than I thought.
Here are the blogs that I would like to pass the award down to...
The Two Twins
The Life of A Mother and A Son
Jude: The Diary of a Baby and a Stroke