Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome July

I can't believe it is July already!! Not too awful much has been happening here. It has been a while since I've updated and posted pictures of Maddie though. So here are some of me and her I attempted to take today.


...I cut me out because I looked weird but I thought Maddie had a cute/silly face on.


To see a few more pictures like these click here.

It seems like my little Miss has gotten louder. She squeals at the top of her lungs all the time. She'll be walking around the house squealing, she squeals when she plays, she squeals when she wants to get out of her crib. No wonder her little voice is hoarse sometimes! She is still seeing a speech therapist every Tuesday and Wednesday. Since Maddie has had the therapy she has learned how to sign "more". She mainly does it after we ask her if she wants "more". Every once in a while she'll say the word "more" while she is doing the sign and a few times she has done the sign by herself. I was getting worried that she thought the sign "more" meant "drink" because thats when she usually made the sign. But today when her speech therapist was using it for "more" bubbles she started signing "more" for that so apparently she gets it. Maddie turns into such a show-off when the speech therapist is here. She was being goofy and dancing for her. Kind of like this...






My baby isn't a baby anymore she is a toddler. My toddler loves giving and receiving kisses and hugs. I must get about twenty plus kissies a day from her. And of course she makes the MUAH sound nice and loud. One of the things she does with me is going to the other side of the living room and running into my arms and giving me a big hug and kiss. She'll do this about ten times it's a game to her and I love it! She is also starting to imitate her two uncles and makes shooting sounds with toys. GREAT! I tell the boys when Maddie goes around beating up the other kids in daycare it will be their fault. Here she is making shooting sounds at the TV with the wii controller like the boys do...




She was doing the same thing with these big flowers also!...
As for me, school started again this week. I have night classes on Monday and Tuesday nights and a class on Thursday mornings. My Monday night class is a teaching class on Guidance and Positive Discipline. It's a pretty big class, I know the teacher and more than half of the other students because of previous classes. My Tuesday night class is College Math with only about 6 other people and I don't know anyone but I like it because it's small and everyone pretty much talks to everyone else. My Thursday morning class is a teaching class on Curriculum. I also filled out my financial aid for the next three semester and it looks like I'll get more money in pell grants this semester so hopefully I won't have to take out any loans.
I'm also started on a diet. I'm drinking Slim-Fast. I want to lose at the LEAST 10lbs. I want to weigh what I weighed right before I got pregnant. Ten pounds isn't unrealistic right? (Iwouldn't mind losing more.) Hopefully it won't be too hard. I also need to get more motivation to go to the gym. I'm probably going to be pretty busy now. This semester is going to be harder than last semester. Last semester I had Mondays off of school and work but now I'm back to having either work or school to go to everyday. At least I don't have either of them all day long so I can spend a good amount of time with Maddie everyday.
It's late and I am basically babbling so I'm gonna call it a night and go to sleep. Tomorrow (well not really tomorrow more like when I wake up) Maddie's speech therapist is coming, I have an eye doctor appointment and then work.



3 comments:

Anais said...

Hey! I found your blog through Camdon's Momma. Madison is absolutely adorable!

Good luck with school this semester! I know how difficult it is to be a full-time mama and go to school.

Bird Shit said...

Good luck with school. Madison looks so adorable in all the pictures!

Patrice said...

She is such a doll!! Cute pictures! Good luck with school, I'm just finishing up my summer school, I'm so glad it's over!