Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Color Me Pretty


Yesterday Maddie was a little cranky in the morning so I put her down for an early nap. As a result she was pretty cranky in the evening also because she was tired earlier. But we attempted to color anyways with her first coloring book and crayons that she got from the Easter Bunny!

Here is Sarah showing Maddie how to color...

...even though she would rather play with the crayons...



...she finally got the gist of it...



...and here she is just being a goof!



Today has been a nasty, rainy, thunderstorm kind of day all day. So we haven't gone anywhere. I just went to school this morning. While I was in class a lady from the early intervention program called me and asked me a few questions and now I have to wait for USF to call me so we can get an appointment scheduled. Madison still doesn't have any insurance. The Florida KidCare application is processing though so hopefully she'll have insurance by next month. It just kind of sucks that I have to change pediatricians though since hers doesn't take KidCare.

No comments: