Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring


...No Maddie you can't go outside when it's raining!
Today, like the past few days, it has been good weather in the morning and early afternoon and then later on it is raining and yuck. I called out of work today because of the little stunt Madison pulled this morning. She slept for 4 hours and woke up okay. I can tell she still doesn't feel good though. She has a nasty cough. Hopefully the rain and Madison's sickness (along with everybody else in this house) will lighten up by next weekend when we go to Disney World.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like our weather here!!

Kathryn said...

Here from Lynnette.

You have a most precious daughter.

Linda said...

What a beautiful daughter you have!
She takes after her mama!

The rain is getting kind of old,...but God has a purpose in everything, so I guess I will just accept it and be thankful. But I do so long for a nice spring day to be out and about.

I am glad you joined in today for Weds. Walk, it is a good place to meet nice people and make new friends.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Bird Shit said...

awe hope Madison feels better!