Monday, May 11, 2009

Pasta Baby

I have officially declared Madison as a picky eater. She hardly ever will even touch a sandwich if you set it in front of her for lunch. She'll eat meats and veggies when we have it for dinner most of the time. And she likes bananas, mixed fruits and teddy grahams for snack. But one thing she never shuns away is pasta. Maddie loves her pasta.
See she holds it close to her heart...

So I started taking a few pictures of her chowing down...






And here is possibly one of the funniest pictures that I have ever taken of her...

Yes my child is the craziest one year old you will ever meet.

She makes this face on cue. She does it both to be funny and when she gets irritated. And the crazy thing is I did the same exact thing when I was a baby. I didn't know "these kind of traits" could be inherited.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those pics are SO cute!!

Bird Shit said...

I can't take it, she is TOO damn adorable! Only bad thing is now I am craving pasta...it's only 9 a.m. Is that too early go grub on Spaghetti? lol

none available said...

Hi Monica... I just wanted to touch base and see if you had any update/wanted to be included in this week's His will Wednesday post. Please let me know! Thanks!

Praying for you,

B